Smoke 'em while you can

By OuttaNowhere81 - 15/05/2009 04:05 - United States

Today, I was smoking a cigarette in my backyard while my parents were out, because I'm not allowed to smoke. While smoking, my parents came home unexpectedly. In a rush, I flicked it over the fence, and it landed in my neighbor's hair. It was still lit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 625
You deserved it 73 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Millybug 0

That's what you get for smoking, nitwit. I hope you at least apologized to your poor neighbor.

YDI. I don't care if people smoke or not, just be responsible.

Comments

Figures this would turn into a "omg i hate smokers" thread. *rolls eyes* Why there is hatred directed at people for doing something to THEIR OWN BODY is beyond me.

chevyuser 0

smoking affects more than just those who smoke

and how exactly? You wanna ban bad breath? smoking has already been banned from every public places, what more do you want? also guys, whatever happened to freedom?

Okay... I have asthma because of my parents constantly smoking... but okay, whatever, smokers are only harming their own bodies...

#22- Have you ever heard of second-hand smoke? This was so silly. Why would you throw a lit cig somewhere? & I agree with #7, & #15 basically.

#21 you can hate me all you want. I'm a respectful smoker, yes we do exist. I don't smoke in front of people that are non-smokers, or in their houses. I always make sure I don't litter. So, why the **** do you hate me? Because I decide to do something with MY body that has NOTHING to do with you? Get a ******* life you douche.

dabears4life 0

same here.. I tell people I smoke and they act like I just lit up and blew it in there face when I only smoke like 20+ feet away from people that are non smokers... seriously I'm not a bad person for smoking even Jesus smoked tobacco...

I smoke myself, I live with my parents and they're okay with it, but I smoke a good five-ten feet away from the front door (we have a big driveway) and make sure my cigarette ends go in the bin AFTER stubbing them out. I don't smoke around non-smokers unless they say they are okay with it. I don't encourage others to smoke. Yet, I still get hated for smoking for the good reasons! I have anxiety which gives me a high stress level and smoking takes the edge off that. I understand all the bad reasons for smoking and understand what will happen to my body, but do it anyway for the simple fact that it helps me with anxiety. People don't understand that there are good effects to smoking, not just bad.

You smoke, you're so cool. That's even beyond the fact that you disregard your parents' wishes and you have no regard for anyone else's safety.

AntiChrist7 0

another proof smoking is dangerous. YDI

yay #25 beat me. I'm really tired of getting shit all over because of a habit I have.

drive somewhere to smoke? but YDI. all you smoker-haters, **** off! you don't have to be self-righteous bastards.

I have the right to hate anyone who tries to poison my lungs. And beyond that, I perfectly well have the right to feel contempt for the stupid people who take up smoking. The only possible excuse for smoking today is if you took it up in like the 50s when doctors still told you it was good for you. If I see you smoke, I assume you are stupid, weak-willed, and have a disregard for other people.

maddy23a 5

wow , you obviously don't know what it's like ..

dabears4life 0

do us all a favor and go take all your hate to North Korea where I'm sure you will be welcomed... ****** commi...

There are still good benefits to smoking! It helps me with anxiety and stress. Yes, I understand EXACTLY what it does to my body and others, and I make sure I don't smoke around others who don't smoke. You can say what you like about smoking, but, and there's never been a better time to use this saying, don't hate something you haven't tried. I bet when you're stressed and anxious and want to calm down, you have nothing there to help. Well I do.