Smart

By Anonymous - 16/03/2011 17:20 - United Kingdom

Today, I went on a date, the first one I've been on since my last boyfriend broke up with me 6 months ago. We were at a restaurant, and at the end of meal he insisted on paying the bill. He wanted to leave a 15% tip but couldn't work out in his head how much to leave. The bill was for £100. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 928
You deserved it 14 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That isn't that bad. Atleast he wasn't making you pay :)

be glad someone spent $100 on a first date for you, when it's just a dinner.

Comments

oh boy! that stinks. did you have to wash dishes?

well, this wouldn't be right if she didn't have *something* to complain about, right? remind me not to spend any money on you. |the kid|

The guy you went out with may not have math skills, but keep in mind your last boyfriend dumped you and it probably had something to do with your poor social skills (i.e. being grateful). At least this guy can study math from a book. What are you going to do?

JokersChild310 0

judgemental much? maybe that's why you don't have a boyfriend.

You're a bitch. If he doesn't pay, then he is an asshole and then you bitch. if he pays and then is too nervous or simply can't come up with the tip, he's dumb and then you bitch. GROW UP!

xbella 8

so what is the total amount? lol

I fail to see the problem here. He takes you out, he pays for it, but he isn't quick witted enough to figure out the tip so that just ruins your whole night? That's the thing that just ties you up and leaves you feelin so messed up? That's the thing that you just can't get over? What in the bluest of blue hell is your problem OP? If anything if that's all it takes to get you all pissed... f his life. He deserves better than some ungrateful little girl like you gettin your panties all in a wad cause the date paid for everything but had a question about a 15% tip.

Good grief! Heck of a first date! Must have been a nice place.

He just bought you dinner, without expecting you to pay for ANYTHING, and you still find something to complain about? no wonder your single ..