Smart kid

By bleredoshia - 08/04/2010 04:27 - New Zealand

Today, after church, my 5-year-old son asked me about God, so I answered his questions in full. We talked about God for over 2 hours. At the end of it all, he pondered for a moment, before saying to me, "That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. You're dumb." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 764
You deserved it 62 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SourSourDiesel 0

your son is a bright young man

Comments

amazingjane 0

Isn't it rather hilarious that the people so in touch with their religion are so dumb they "pass judgement" on a five year old child? if you are true to your own faith then you would not say the child is doomed to eternal fire or whatever it is you believe. i thought only your god could pass judgement? or have you been so stupid as to believe only what some man in the building you go to every Sunday, before the "Holy Bible"? idiots I swear. and OP YDI...for multiple reasons.

ballsmahoney 0

wow... that was the most intelligent comment I've read so far! very good point :)

ElMundio87 0
thebravery 0

24- Wow. You're the biggest asshat I've met in a long time. See, I'm a Christian and I'm sure there are others on here are as well and that's very offense. Are you listening to the nonsense that happens to be spewing from your mouth, douche bag? I am NOT stupid or an idiot or a dumb ass or whatever. So stfu. I'm not going to contradict your religion, or lack thereof, (COS THAT'S ******* RUDE!) I'm just wanted to let you know how much of an utter bitch you are. :)

venoom 0

he was a bit rude, that's true, but totally to the point ;) Get a life and stop believing crap perpetuated by your ancestors. Enjoy the short time you'll be spending on earth, don't waste it on religions.

KVKdragon 26

I'm with what TheBravery just said.

ballsmahoney 0

that's just a big contradiction. I'm a Christian and..... COS THATS ****** RUDE!

dubstep87 0

religion is just a myth.. get over yorselves.. something were taught to believe . "higher power" so when we die, we die peacful.. but!!! that's why you live life to the fullest!!!!

KVKdragon 26

may God watch over him so that he may enter the heavenly clouds over the fiery sea.

FYLDeep 25

Bring him to the Catholic Church. They're really good at making little boys submit to the "masterplan".

good on you for raising smarter kids than your parents!

ydi for being dumber then your 5 year old child