Smart kid

By bleredoshia - 08/04/2010 04:27 - New Zealand

Today, after church, my 5-year-old son asked me about God, so I answered his questions in full. We talked about God for over 2 hours. At the end of it all, he pondered for a moment, before saying to me, "That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. You're dumb." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 764
You deserved it 62 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SourSourDiesel 0

your son is a bright young man

Comments

Welcome to the dark side, OP's son! :) Looks like he can spot contradictions, plotholes and logical fallacies. OP, if you continue to force-feed religion to him, he'll just start to hate you. Maybe you could start respecting his opinion...

People who are deeply religious can be a pain in the ass with their ignorant and uneducated ideas of life, but atheists are also annoying to. Athiests think they run shit because they think they're such rebels that they don't believe in god. There has to be some greater force at work in the universe that we as humans just cant comprehend. The big bang may have created the universe, but what created the particles that caused the big bang?

Go to catholic church and drop him in the holy water they put their fingers in. You cant miss it. Big tub

i agree. it's just a big fat fairytale.

YDI for trying to poison his mind with ideas of an organised religion. One of the most disgusting things on the planet is organised religion - they will simply ignore any details that deny their beliefs, but any tiny supportive detail will be exaggerated. Hence why you're not encouraged to challenge your beliefs in the church even though, if those beliefs were true, challenging them would only make them stronger. Yet if someone actually challenges their religious beliefs, they start finding flaws. The leaders of the organised religions of this world know this - they know God is just a fairytale, yet it gives them what they want - power. Proof of this? Look at the highest point of a church - a lightning rod. They know no divine influence will stop a church from being hit by lightning. Tbh, with all the problems caused by religion in the world, I think man has surrendered his right for freedom of religion. Organised religions of the world should be disbanded, and globally made illegal.

I'm a Christian but I really don't get all the denominations, I mean what's the point? If you believe in Jesus, you believe in Jesus. And I hate the word "religious", it often makes you sound like a member of some crazy cult. Rant over.

FMLoverAgain 7

YDI for believing in fairy tale.

cmatthewf 0

lmfao he's the smartest kid ever. and you over religious ***** need to shut the **** up. have you listened to yourself??? the judgement day blah blah blah god loves you but he's going to send this child to burn in hell. and his pokemon make way more sense to me than your god.