Self report

By Anonymous - 25/05/2009 14:55 - United States

Today, I snuck out of my house in the middle of the night. I ran into my dad carrying wine into another house. I didn't assume he was cheating until he saw me and said, "I won't tell if you don't tell, please don't tell your mother." FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 025
You deserved it 5 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

be_happy1 0

Wow that sucks, you should definitely tell your mom.

Comments

vag_fml 0

right...what, was he in a book club???

Now you have something to hold over his head tell him to take you on an all day shoppingspree and buy all the crap there!!!!! oh yeah what does YDI mean cuz i see it all over this website.

Your dad is an ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should punch him in the face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trapiadora 0

Get everthing you can out of it for a little while then snitch on him atleast then you know you can't get that in trouble because they will have bigger problems to deal with. But in the end your gonna have to tell your mom theres no other choice . She does not deserve that and you got to look out for her sice your dad isn't.

Next time your dad goes to the other house, bring your mom with you :D

It shouldn't be much of a dilemma. tell your mom. She'll get over you sneaking out and in time she'll get over your dad cheating.

Don't tell your mother. First of all, if she was doing it right he wouldn't be cheating, Secondly, it's not your place to get in the middle of their relationship, Thirdly, everybody cheats at that point, if you don't, then you definitely have thought about it, or you're a lucky person to have a partner who still satisfies you.

wow he's a whorefacee i feel sorry for your mom ahaa withh a bottle of winee(:

Jake1595 0

lol tell her cuz thats messed up.

You should tell her. She deserves to know and it'll destroy you being stuck in the middle.