Safe space

By Anonymous - 13/03/2010 01:00 - United States

Today, my girlfriend got into a huge fight with her mom over the phone. After the fight, she looked ready to cry so I went over to comfort her. She went straight past me, and started confiding in her creepy, extremely expensive dolls instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 839
You deserved it 3 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

Are they porcelain dolls? 'Cause those are scary as hell. They probably ARE alive. =O Or she fears them to the point she tells them everything before they get mad.. You won't like them when they're mad..

ohrlynow 9

Oh my God. Those Porcelain Dolls?! They scare the shit out of me. I got a few of them as gifts when I was younger and I broke them on purpose just to be rid of them. I could NEVER sleep with my closet open when they were up there, staring...

Comments

Cilletron 0

Everyone who is afraid of porcelain dolls is a pansy looking for attention. You see people all the time, so whats so scary about things that are fashioned to look like them? Is it the fact that they could never, ever, ever hurt you? Or the fact that they don't do anything scary at all? Christ, its an object. You people are annoying.

Hmm.... so she likes to be with her dolls. I don't really see how this is a FML. My guess is that those dolls probably represent a way for her to feel comfortable. Perhaps as a child, when she got into fights with her mother, she confide to the dolls and as an adult, perhaps she's just still attached to them somehow. If you feel concerned, ask her, you know? Instead of posting on the internet about your girlfriend. I mean geez, this sounds like perhaps she's really hurt and don't know what to do. I suppose many people will argue that you're "normal" but to me, it sounds like you're the insane one.

kkballenger09 0
inurockx 0

i think i should send you some dolls Snickerdoodles

buttonface 0

She just happens to look like one and 18, go to hell.

screwedupdrea23 0

I think it's time for a new girlfriend bro...

WTF? Dump her ass. If dolls are more imporant than she thinks you're worth shit.

dump her before you wake up with her standing over you holding a steak knife and making you tell her you love her.