Safe space

By Anonymous - 13/03/2010 01:00 - United States

Today, my girlfriend got into a huge fight with her mom over the phone. After the fight, she looked ready to cry so I went over to comfort her. She went straight past me, and started confiding in her creepy, extremely expensive dolls instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 839
You deserved it 3 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

Are they porcelain dolls? 'Cause those are scary as hell. They probably ARE alive. =O Or she fears them to the point she tells them everything before they get mad.. You won't like them when they're mad..

ohrlynow 9

Oh my God. Those Porcelain Dolls?! They scare the shit out of me. I got a few of them as gifts when I was younger and I broke them on purpose just to be rid of them. I could NEVER sleep with my closet open when they were up there, staring...

Comments

blaaaaakely 0

you spelled grammar incorrectly.. oh, the irony. I'm fully aware the last sentence was a fragment, and I'm perfectly okay with that.

dude I totally thought of that episode too!

watch it #7 I got my other account banned saying something like that about snickerdoodles

xxvibeyb 0

OP, are they Porcelain dolls? Cause they are the shiz, that is, if you have a weird fetish for them. I have dozens of those dolls, but I abandoned them when I turned 10 cause they started scaring the living shit out of me :))

Princess_Zelda 0

I love that show, and that's a really creepy episode. dolls are creepy, I never liked them as a kid.

That just...sucks. Maybe it's the sort of thing her culture does, although I have no knowledge of such culture. That is pretty weird though, so she never talks to you when somethings on her mind?

This made me think of Guatemalen worry dolls...at least, I think it was Guatemalen. It's been a while.

Giorgio272 2

go over and help yo girl out. maybe start to undress one of the dolls to get her attention. then start to do things with it Tull she gets te idea. next thing ya know you getting some action and she forgot why shenis pissed. mm hmm angry sex.

importroller 0

maybe you should stop dating 10 year olds. girl still using dolls as a crutch