Running

By fmrunning - 25/03/2009 04:18 - United States

Today, I completed my 6-month training program for a track competition this weekend. I went to the park to run anyways because I needed some air after my boyfriend broke up with me. After one lap, my neighbor's 130 lb dog ran across the soccer field and jumped on me to say hi. My leg is broken. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 643
You deserved it 4 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I train as well like you do, I run a lot, I recently cracked 2 ribs a day before a karate belt grading, I had to go through it anyway since I paid and it was just pure agony. Obviously this is nothing compared to your FML. The first FML to actually make me say "shit" out loud when reading the last line, ever, I really feel bad for you. Good luck. I won't even bother with #1's comment about suing her neighbour. No need for the shitstorm that was started last time.

upsidedown03 0

seems like that dog was really happy to see you ...

Comments

those saying the dog of 130lbs is crazy that he broke her leg are wrong. rotweillers (sp?) are about 130lbs or more, and they can do more damage than just breaking a persons leg.. if it was going full speed and lunging at you to say hello, im not surprised your leg is broke. aside from that, sorry to hear bout it, but as someone mentioned, maybe its a good thing to take this time to relax and focus on other things...

im so sorry dude i pulled a hammy before districts and couldnt run :(

im sorry but i dont believe a word of this. people believe things so easily, but come on this is soooo fake!

#48 - Im guessing most of the ppl on here are still under legal adult age. they say Sue for everything... I dont thin many of them grasp how serious lawsuits become. In fact I dont think they grasp a lot of reality

Haha! This is one of my favourites! :D

dvb77 0

How would anyone rate this as a YDI? What was s/he supposed to do? Dodge the 130 lb dog? Keep working at it!

The OP is presumably a runner. Could have been a little quicker to react, though as a runner, I'm not surprised at the damage done. The dog probably weighed more than the OP.

1a2b3c4d_fml 0

do you live in Fayettville-Manlius? i saw your name was fmrunning and they are always good at running

Gloeihdamae 0

There is only one solution. Kill the dog via decapitation and put its head on a pike in your neighbour's front yard.