Romance is dead

By Anonymous - 16/03/2010 23:08 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of a year dumped me. In my opinion, the relationship was going so well and I really thought we loved each other. When I asked why, he told me he never loved me. He just wanted to get in my pants, which after a year of refusing, he finally did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 999
You deserved it 5 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow...He is the most DETERMINED guy I've ever heard of.

FYLDeep 25

Just once? I would have thought he would have ridden that wave a little longer.

Comments

Peacemaker9 7

holy shit trying to get in there for a yr wow he sounds really dam desperate for ur pussy...... r u cute? cuz that's the only reason that I can see y he did that and y did u let him? was it the fact that he never stfu? or kept trying to drug u or something like that? or maybe it was u wanting him up u so bad that u agreed to it..... lol ya let's got wit the last one......

r0g3r16 0

shortest comment from snicks ever

Can you blame her? Reading #28's hodgepodge of words and trying to find some coherence was... painful.

popatia 0

I swear Dr. Phil and Opera had a baby and it is snick.

hahaha #18 at the top. u play a girl hard to get haha u look like u suck dick with those shades on and ur slick hair cut. but ur right she plays hard to get or maybe she doesn't want to lose it to someone when she can't even feel it inside her. I'm surprised u have a girlfriend.

popatia 0

Yeah. Henceforth you being an Internet *****.

hey snicksvu dumb virgin Cynthia. sex Ed really? first it was a year. I bet I'll **** any guy who dates u for a week. it's easy to talk shit when u haven't done it or had the oppertunity. y do u insist on tellin everyone to break up. no guy will still date u. I think u should be beat with a stick smaller than a thumb. yes I no different FML but still u comment every one with break up. good god

Wait who's Cynthia? Did you just threaten to have sex with any guy who dates snickerdoodles?

buttshapedfruit 0

your so ignorant snicks. obviously you've never had a boyfriend. after a year of course shed think their in love and had sex. she's not stupid, she was just in love and made a mistake. it happens but your never going to get such an opportunity for being such a bitch. stop telling everyonr to break up. Damn.

Well in that case I think #37 is being a bit of a Cynthia. If you have to resort to personal attacks and name calling you've obviuosly lost the argument.

f4everenergy 0

He's a horny jerk. You should remain a virgin till marriage.

popatia 0

Anybody else think it's so funny that she only has a response if she can correct grammar and spelling. Sinck is lame internet trashy *****.

RuukasuNinja 0

pop... let snickerdoodles have fun telling people why they 'need' to here... stop trolling her

Snick, That's the most intelligent thing I've Ever read from you on this site! (The waiting until marriage comment.)