Romance is dead

By Anonymous - 16/03/2010 23:08 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of a year dumped me. In my opinion, the relationship was going so well and I really thought we loved each other. When I asked why, he told me he never loved me. He just wanted to get in my pants, which after a year of refusing, he finally did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 999
You deserved it 5 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow...He is the most DETERMINED guy I've ever heard of.

FYLDeep 25

Just once? I would have thought he would have ridden that wave a little longer.

Comments

I hate people like you. They were together a pretty long time and rarely anyone would stay with someone for a year just to get in someone's pants. In any other case i think it would have been fine to have sex. I also think waiting till marriage is the dumbest thing ever.

sekolze 5

your intention was to wait. sometimes when you love someone, you do crazy things. things you might of thought you wouldn't have done. the fact is, you lost your virginity to a guy you thought you loved and loved you back. honestly, don't feel bad for having wanted to wait, I have a purity ring and I'm proud of it!

Gotta give him points for sheer determination and patience.

candyguurl 9

He was definitely dedicated to the cause but why just hit it and quit it after waiting so long?

sounds like he really did love you in some way or else he wouldn't have stayed with you for a year without sex. he has needs to, and probably didn't want to be in a sex-less relationship, and sorry to say OP I dont blame him!

I'm so sorry that's awful you have to watch out for guys like that.

You deserve it for dating such a prict

The first red flag should've been when he kept asking.

MogarTheBeast 3

Well the man was committed to gettin in gotta give him that