Romance is dead

By Anonymous - 16/03/2010 23:08 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of a year dumped me. In my opinion, the relationship was going so well and I really thought we loved each other. When I asked why, he told me he never loved me. He just wanted to get in my pants, which after a year of refusing, he finally did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 999
You deserved it 5 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow...He is the most DETERMINED guy I've ever heard of.

FYLDeep 25

Just once? I would have thought he would have ridden that wave a little longer.

Comments

yakturk43 0

YDI for being such a prude...I'm sure he was getting it else where the whole time...or maybe the fact that you don't trim the hedges scared him off??

I think there might be an issue here that has not been explained to the OP. If a guy put in a year on her, then there was something there. They had sex (once?) and he dumped her. I think she was really bad in bed in one form or another. (ask him to be honest with you?)

lilai1396 0

she said the reason he broke up with her was because the entire time he just wanted to have sex once. she did nothing wrong. before you start with the comebacks I'll just address half the stuff you guys start to comeback with: I'm a virgin, I believe you should be at 13:) never dated, so not a ***** **** etc. hmm, not an idiot oh, and no I shouldn't be in the kitchen making a sandwhich(w

lilai1396 0

cut me off b4 was saying: (why the hell does sandwhich making appear so often?!?)

Consider urself lucky . I woulda gave up a lot faster

the sex ed part makes me wonder if you are actually who u say u r, snick. it has a whiff of fakery, and leads me to wonder if you're actually a desperate 40 year old spinster. or more likely, a weird old dude with a cute niece whose picture he posts as his own. and this would be so unfortunate because I'd developed quite the crush on the dour, prudish, and persnickity grammarian named snickerdoodles.

I call bullshit. If it was really all about the sex, he wouldn't have stayed with you for a whole year without it. He would've just left you after a month or two for some other chick who would get him laid more easily.

yeah I can't believe that he was being serious. perhaps they got into a bad fight and broke up and he was doing his best to hurt her.

QueenDani 0

thatz what I'm thinkin' cuz nobody stays an entire year just to get laid....

He got what he wanted and dipped. It should be good to know that at least he was persistent enough to stay with OP for a year.

Looks like you've been ******; literally.