Reverse Uno card

By BlackCheetah101 - 04/11/2009 06:51 - Australia

Today, I had a blind date that my friend set me up for. My date was the ugliest, most disgusting person you will ever meet, but I thought that I would give him a chance. He saw me, eyed me up and down, then said to my friend, "You're kidding, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 468
You deserved it 9 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he meant it in a positive way, like because he thought you were way out of his league and that there was no way you'd go for him.

Just goes to show beggars can be choosers after all, guess you didn't get chosen. xD

Comments

Aww, maybe you're not such hot stuff after all?

you know what?? thats probably the only date hes had, so dont feel bad! and, another thing, i saw the most hideous guy with a messed up face running and as i was trying to decide what was wrong with him, he up and yells loser at me, then calls me firecrotch when i have brunnete hair. people say dumb things:)

People say dumb things, yes. The boy in your story, however, did not. You were "trying to decide what was wrong" with his "messed up face." If he'd been burned or something, he probably gets treated like a circus freak. I'm sure you'd get pissy too if you had to constantly deal with stares of disgust, nosy questions, and the like. His "messed up face" may not be his fault. Your judgemental attitude, however, is ENTIRELY your fault.

SGTSlaughter 0

An ugly,disgusting person with high expectations?Why do you care anyways,he's ugly and disgusting,right?

Dont feel bad. At least u got a date. I followed a girl around for a year, and when she finally agreed to go out with me, she dumped me after 4 days, before we got to do anything.

DON'T SLEEP WITH HIM! For the sake of humanity I beg you please! This means you're both ******* ugly. You're here already, let's not ruin it by bringing more of you into this world!

mr_funny 0

dont you hate if when really ugly girls (the fml writer) have too high standards for the opposite sex? take what you can get...which is probably next to nothing.

**** you bitch. shove a potato in ur ****. its hos like u that deserve to die.

You OBVIOUSLY met my ex. Seems like he finally reached his goal of moving to Australia.

brando804 0

Depends, how do you look? Send me a pic! Just Kidding. FYL

jemma_aussie 0

hes a bit rude, dont you think ? the way you discribed him, i'm sure he was worse !