Reverse Uno card

By BlackCheetah101 - 04/11/2009 06:51 - Australia

Today, I had a blind date that my friend set me up for. My date was the ugliest, most disgusting person you will ever meet, but I thought that I would give him a chance. He saw me, eyed me up and down, then said to my friend, "You're kidding, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 468
You deserved it 9 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he meant it in a positive way, like because he thought you were way out of his league and that there was no way you'd go for him.

Just goes to show beggars can be choosers after all, guess you didn't get chosen. xD

Comments

I think the guy's honesty is refreshing. That certainly is better than wasting time with each other, both waiting for the other person to measure up.

Poundingsand 0

How did she come to this in-depth evaluation before he even delivered his opening line? I can only guess that there was absolutely nothing wrong with this guy UNTIL his proclamation of "You're kidding, right?". Perhaps OP is simply trying to save face with her description of this guy...

tigerg33 0

YDI for being so shallow. he might have meant it in a way like "shes out of my league shes so good looking, why would you hook her up with me?" or maybe your so full of yourself that your not so good lookin after all and you got what was comin to you.

luvrainxoxo 0

Karma is a bitchhh :D And something tells me that at first the guy wasn't all that ugly, but once the "You're kidding, right?" was delivered he magically became a hideous beast. Hmmm... :)

That sucks... Hope that guy looks in the mirror and realizes his hypocrisy

totalbadass 0

Sounds like someone is just bitter. You probably didn't think he was that bad looking until he rejected you.

EastFMLer 0

Okay, so let me get this straight: You didn't find this guy attractive, and he apparently didn't find you attractive, so your life is somehow ****** because not every guy in the world thinks you're some kind of ******* goddess? Geez, YDI for being a bitch...

hercules268 0

Your as shallow when it comes to looks as your blind date so what's the point of sympathizing for you.