Reasons to be cheerful, pt. 4

By amf - 03/06/2011 03:08 - United States

Today, I got fired via text. The last sentence was, "Wish you the best, take care!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 123
You deserved it 3 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What did you expect? "You're fired asshole?"

Texting is never the right way for firing or break ups. What happened to being sincere and having a face to face conversation?

Comments

i was watching the news last week and the same thing pretty much happened to a girl here in Australia, she sued the company and won 10k....you should do the same :)

Nuttyicecream 2

lol psshh that's preschool shit in the real world you get a boot in the ass and a survival of the fittest lecture

IHeartJimi02 0

The way he/she fired you was very cowardly. There must have been a reason you were fired though op. Sorry.

Should have kept up the hand job, I mean hands on work.

lol I would have showed up and pretended I didn't get the text.

that's when you go into work the next day like nothing happened. its illegal most places to do something like that. and, if you never answered your boss back and they ask about the text, just say you never received a thing because your phone was acting up. that's what I do when my work calls/texts wanting me to come in on a day off.

well at least they were trying to be nice about it .

You should have replied with, "I hope you burn in the fires of a thousand suns."

emodude44 0

You probably had a reason to be fired. I'm sorry about that. But at least your boss wasn't a jerk about it.

Really? How is firing someone by txt not being a jerk? It's right up there on the douche bag list with dumping by txt..