Reasons to be cheerful, pt. 4

By amf - 03/06/2011 03:08 - United States

Today, I got fired via text. The last sentence was, "Wish you the best, take care!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 123
You deserved it 3 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What did you expect? "You're fired asshole?"

Texting is never the right way for firing or break ups. What happened to being sincere and having a face to face conversation?

Comments

What did you want it to be? "Glad you're gone, get ****** you asshole". Would that make your day?

I know how that feels, i got fired by text once too and to make it worse I got the message the day after I came home from my honeymoon. She told me not to bother coming back to work, they'd decided that things went just fine without me when I was gone so they'd decided they didn't really need me and she hoped I understood.

RockstarRN 10

That totally sucks! I did after my daughter was hospitalized but at least he was nice enough to tell me to my face. Wait, nope...still makes him an a$$hole!

SouljaBabii 0

Give out your boss' number to hobos and perverts telling them it's a free sext line

or... put an add in the paper... corvette for sale, $200. just need it out of here. I work 3rd shift so please call between the hours of 1am and 6am. xxx-xxx-xxxx

HAHAHA xD d fml wasnt funny,twas sad but u two comments were so ******* funny!

be glad they were doing the nice way. not the 'asshole' way. Although doing these things (break ups, fired) isn't right.

Firing someone through text and sounding so nonchalant about it is not exactly the definition of "nice".

perdix 29

My last firing ended, "GTFO STFU DIAF LOL xD" You'd think after 10 years of college, I'd get something a bit more dignified.

Nuttyicecream 2

There's something great about imagining Perdix typing the "xD" face, even if it is just in context.

at least he was being kind. I don't see how this is an FML. for most people, it is hard to fire someone because you feel guilty.

XxMaseratiGurlxX 1

at least it didnt say "**** off" :) lol