Pugs not drugs

By Anonymous - 26/10/2011 05:43 - United States

Today, my son got really high and shaved the dog with my electric shaver. Not only does the dog look really bad, I didn't know my son used drugs. I now have to buy the dog a sweater and get my son some help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 494
You deserved it 5 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glitterhinoceros 14

Dont crush his dream of becoming a dog groomer. I bet he did a lovely job and your just overreacting.

The dog probably peer pressured your son into getting high and then shaving him!

Comments

Alright I've read through a shit load of comments but weed is a drug so what if it comes off a plant it's not heaven sent it gets you high people have there own opinions on it also opium comes from a plant and you stright up do it after you harvest it but I'm not saying weed is bad I love to toke

Atleast he's found what's important in life.

Completely right, u gotta think like the kid, and as me being a teen boy, we do the complete opposite of our mothers to spite them

lucyinthesky420 10

For one, marijuana is just a plant. Like tobacco, they let people smoke that with a bunch of chemicals in it, but that's okay even though it gives lung cancer. If people smoke tea leaves and say they feel something from them, are they going be illegal too? Also, your poor dog.

Irraesh 2

really? your gonna get him help? Yes, how dare he be normal. i mean the high part not the shaving part. that's a little weird.

assparaguz 0

Nah all you have to do is high five the kid.

what did he take? because if it was just some weed, don't do shit. anything else, yeah get help.

kitsune3 20

Um, wow...Weed is still a drug, dude. They should still do something. Whether it's "not as bad" as other drugs or "used for medical purposes" or not, it's still illegal. Do you think OP wants his kid to get in legal trouble as WELL as doing stupid shit while he's high? Think a little.

I mean the shaving the dog a little too far but who doesn't smoke chronic these day...

Most people outside of the US, apparently.

The dog didn't deserve it, but lets be thankful no one person or the dog was hurt. Listen kid, Razors a dangerous and drugs are dangerous and the both sound scary but doesn't Razor-Drugs sound %300 scarier!