Pros and cons

By blahblah - 14/12/2010 02:01 - Canada

Today, I'm in a relationship with a guy who yells at me everyday for things I didn't do, is in a dead-end job and is not attractive whatsoever, but I can't bring myself to break up with him because he would get to keep the dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 486
You deserved it 53 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

White_Fury 0

YDI. take the dog to a safe location where he will never find it, like where your self respect is. THEN break up with him :)

Waffcakes 0

dang, get over it. break up with him and tell him you get the dog. Go do what they did on legally blonde (:

Comments

Dino33mite 0

Heres the plan, move out when he's at his shit job and take the dog with you easy peasy lemon squeezy

everlife_333 3

sneak out in the middle of the night and take the dog with you

my dear <3 have a old friend hold the dog since family don't have room it's better then leaving your prize family member behind for a ex to putdown . Again in the same situation without your superman to help you get grim family puppy back I hope the situation gets better for you . you don't want to suffer like me !!!

magicalrubixdude 0

make him break up with you by being as vile as you can be

Just give the dog to your mom and break up w/ him and then get the dog back from your mom. Problem solved. ;)

I realize that this is a tough situation and it may not seem like it to you, but you are worth more than his dog. If you think he will hurt the animal, maybe you can call a no-kill dog shelter to protect it. You deserve to be happy OP and you will never be happy with a man who treats you like that, dog or no dog. He has no redeeming qualities. You need to do something for yourself and break up with him. His yelling could be a symptom of stress. If I were you, I'd encourage him to try to get a better job. Maybe you breaking up with him would be a good motivator. Above all, GET OUT OF THAT RELATIONSHIP! Stress or not, it could escalate to physical abuse (not that emotional abuse isn't reason enough) and that's a very dangerous situation for you.

pack up at nite, get the dog, leave change your number defriend him on fb twitter ms etc.

Talease 0

I think you should act like the dog died & hide him till you get rid of his sorry ass.

I gotta admire the guy, he's got 2 bitches that obey his commands and won't leave him no matter what he does. he's got it made.