Priorities

By Forever sad - 06/10/2011 00:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my mother might not live much longer. My boyfriend, instead of showing compassion asked me, "We're still having video chat sex, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 788
You deserved it 4 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw ); I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Btw OP, your boyfriend is a heartless ass. You deserve better!!

NoNotTheFace 8

"You know what else might not live much longer? This relationship."

Comments

What an asshole. Was he born a prick?

I'm sorry to hear bout your mom. But your boyfriends obviously cares more about sex than you. Dump his arse. You deserve better than that

There's a guy for you...always thinking with his penis

Again, not ALL guys think with their penis!

And there's a woman, never thinking with her brain. Stereotypes are fun.

Thank you! And 16 I wish I could thumb your comment up 6 billion times!

And there's an idiot for you... not realizing that 6,000,000,000 packets sent to the fml server would most likely crash it.

Wow 27, are you completely stupid? He/she was just trying to express his/her appreciation for that post. Obviously nobody is going to thumb up a comment six billion times.

Llama_Face89 33

27- Wow, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? Calm down man.

He's very inconsiderate time for a new boyfriend.

tsim_fml 0

video chat sex? you stick your dick and pussy on the camera or what?

The concept seems confusing to me as well. Judging by thumbs it seems to be a popular thing.

"you stick your dick AND pussy" implies that the OP has both. You do realize that, right?

Well, given that cyber-sex and phone-sex don't involve you sending your dick over the internet/phone line (the day I invent a way to do that I will be a very rich man!) video-chat sex must presumably be the same; essentially phone-sex with pictures. Back on-topic however, we gather quite clearly that OP's boyfriend is only interested in one aspect of their "relationship". OP - you are not his GF. You are his sex-toy. If he cared at all about you then he would not react like that.

It's just a question of getting off, watching someone else get off.

kuytsgoldenlocks 1
amybaby2815 0

Sorry to here that!!!!! What an insensitive jerk!

mistersheezy 7

And you're an absolute dick... FML's about death aren't really the place for comments like yours.