Priorities

By Forever sad - 06/10/2011 00:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my mother might not live much longer. My boyfriend, instead of showing compassion asked me, "We're still having video chat sex, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 791
You deserved it 4 642

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw ); I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Btw OP, your boyfriend is a heartless ass. You deserve better!!

NoNotTheFace 8

"You know what else might not live much longer? This relationship."

Comments

justme0003 6

why do most guys want to show their junks on cam? what an epic bf u have....

Not only is he insensitive, he's a complete moron. It doesn't take Einstein's brainpower to figure out, or Methuselah's experience to know, that even the slightest modicum of empathy at this point would net him close-to-heart attack sex for ages. Support your woman and put that dick away. Soon enough she'll want stronger physical consolation than hugs, and when she does you'd better be ready for it.

lifeisadumbbroad 0

wow I'm sorry about your mom. That's the most insensitive thing I've ever heard. You should leave him.

There is no insensitivity with this, she said she MIGHT not live long, there has been no confirmation or diagnosis from op's comment, you all need to take some midol and ask your man for permission to use the internet.

Agreed: boyfriend = asswipe. dump him in order to free up otherwise wasted time to spend with your mother, who deserves it so much more infinitely than Sir Douchebag does.

Error504 6

Sorry to hear about your mom... But it sounds like your boyfriend is either clueless or in it for the pleasure.

brekab8 14

Ultimate jerk! Break up with him ASAP

He's having video sex chat with your mom?

lulzmylife 4

In the name of all that's holy, dump this guy like a hot potato. You do NOT want someone who's that big of an insensitive, selfish jackass in your life.

Anyone who said u deserved it is a fag. I'm sorry :(