Pink tax

By banj0 - 06/10/2012 22:58 - United States - Madison

Today, I had to pry my sister's used tampon out from between my dog's jaws. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 774
You deserved it 2 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's bloody awful! I would have to scrub my hands...and brain with bleach after that!

Comments

foxholeathiest 4

To all those asking "why OP 'had' to do it an not his sister" when dogs eat things they know they shouldn't they do it quickly. Not typically enough time to search for someone else to stop the dog. Dogs eatting tampons is very serious and potentially deadly.

nora2011 4

Wow, guessing you didn't have any gloves.

And how exactly did the dog get a hold of it? I can only picture two scenarios.. Either the dog attacked her or she's just irresponsible.. Sooo...Assuming she's a responsible girl, did the dog attack? Lol!

Or his sister threw it in the garbage and the dog went and fished it out. As previous comments have discussed...dumbass.

Seriously? In the garbage? Do u throw yours in the garbage? Gosh! That's just mortifying!

I'm pretty sure most girl throw them in the garbage.. They will end up clogging your toilette.

Twisted_Angel 17

I think it's time to make sure that bathroom door stays closed at all times. I understand why you had to do it, that could have done serious damage to your dog had he swallowed it. FYL for sure Op. tell your sister to be more careful about where she leaves her plugs from now on.

omg my puppy would ALWAYS go into the bathroom garbage and tear up everything in it and whenever it was around my time of the month he'd get my tampon out and I'd be sooo embarrassed haha so I started flushing them and we started closing the bathroom door, but that would be so embarrassing when my little brother saw all that

This suddenly rises A LOT OF questions!

Oh_So_Klassical 18

I've had to chase my ferret down. He can climb up and into the trash can, pull them out, then run off and drop them by the dog. It took us a long time to figure out how the dog was getting his head into such a small hole on the lid of the trash can until I saw the ferret with the tampon.

#68. Sorry, just had to laugh at the ferret-dog conspiracy in your home.