Pick it up

By Cassie - 02/05/2011 00:21

Today, I took my dog for a walk. He started crapping on someone's lawn, then I noticed that the owner was outside and giving me a death stare. Not knowing what to do, I picked up the crap with my bare hands. The man started laughing at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 388
You deserved it 50 966

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Matty1188 6

Maybe you should be responsible and carry a bag or two with you when you walk your dog.

Comments

YDI for (a) letting your dog poop on someone's lawn, (b) not having a plastic bag with you, and (c) for being so ******* stupid you picked it up with your bare hands.

Ydi for letting the dog crap on someone else's lawn in the first place. Even if no one was home that's just gross. If I was your neighbor, i'd rally all my friends with dogs and direct them straight to your lawn.

As someone who has to deal with random dog shit on my lawn from people like you, you deserve it. If you're walking your dog have bags to clean up. I don't love it where my daughter may play, but fine. If he hadn't been watching you were planning to leave it? I have enough work in my life without cleaning up after your mutt, and I imagine that property owner does too.

Oh, and the proper response would have been to say "I'm sorry, I forgot a bag. Do you have one I could use?" I think most homeowners could rustle up a plastic supermarket bag for you in moments.

elephants17 7

u don't have to be so mean. she probably panicked over the creepy owner. and forgot she had a bag or something and don't assume things

notbanned69 0

"she probably panicked ...... and forgot she had a bag", "don't assume things" - how ironic. And no, she probably didn't panic and forget she had a bag or she would have had the bag out ready to pick it up when the dog started ********. Responsible pet owners are like that.

No, she did not "forget she had a bag.". She got caught, knew she didn't have one, and panicked. The OP is an irresponsible bitch, and I can almost GUARANTEE she would have left the pile of shit on that man's lawn had she not been caught.

elephants17 7

do you kno the OP were u there. no I didn't think so. don't assume.

And you assume OP had a bag. I agree with 99% of the angry comments: OP didn't have a bag and would've left the crap there for the owner to clean up if he hadn't been caught. 'Forgetting that he brought a bag' would be plain stupid.

You should've ran instead. Hahhaa! :D

you should've also taken a crap on his lawn to see how he reacts

hahaha so ******* epic!! that's just awesome for the dude who laugh'd 

i would have dropped my pants and have a nice poop on his lawn....

sourgirl101 28

And then, what did you do with the crap? Did you throw it in someone else's yard? You're an ass! This can't be the first time your dog pooped in someone's yard and you left it. I hate people that don't clean up after their dogs!