By -.- - 20/09/2013 23:58 - United States - Lakeside

Today, while riding the bus, the person next to me broke into a coughing fit. Fortunately, he covered his mouth. Unfortunately, he used my arm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 535
You deserved it 2 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Doctors do say that, instead of your hand, you're supposed to use the crook of the arm to cover your mouth when you cough. They just don't usually specify whose arm.

perdix 29

He should be arrested for arm robbery!

Comments

Well, we DO have washing machines for a reason...

Do you put your arms in your washing machine often?

there's a pretty good chance I'd beat the crap out of him.

I think an elbow to the face would be appropriate,

Elbow him in the jaw and say "Returned to sender"

perdix 29
Anyb0dyTh 8

+10 For the Redneck who did this. This is the sums up completely what society as a whole is - Unthinking and Moronic ! lolol Aside from the disgust, I hope you didn't catch any germs. Definitely an FML :) Cheers!

Spider_Web 11

Why'd you put a winky face? What in the world are you into??

Doctors do say that, instead of your hand, you're supposed to use the crook of the arm to cover your mouth when you cough. They just don't usually specify whose arm.

TyT63 12

consuela is gonna need more than lemon pledge for your arm

you can always find some strange people on a bus....

That's just disgusting ! I hope you told him to cough somewhere else besides your arm..

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Are these "Ooh that's NASTY" comments getting on anyone else's nerves? It seems like there's one for every even vaguely disturbing FML.

My boyfriend once acted as if he was going to kiss my hand, but sneezed instead...