Pay attention!

By anonymous - 04/12/2010 12:03 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend and I were arguing about how he was too busy for me. During that conversation, he was texting his best friend and then called by his brother to drive him home. Instead of returning to finish our conversation, he left to prepare for his fishing trip with his mates tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 331
You deserved it 6 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xlossofmex 0

You need to make him choose. A relationship takes two. If he isn't willing to put in time for you then you need to find someone else.

I would break up with him. if he can't focus when you're talking to him about something that's important to you he doesn't seem worth it.

Comments

IVANTTOCOME 0

Pls explain the correlation between seeing your boyfriend is busy, so letting him do what he needs to do, and rape/abuse.

Invierno 10

Sounds like he's not too busy if he's going on a trip, but maybe he just needs his space? Perhaps this has been planned for a while now? Of course, if he's been completely ignoring you for a few weeks then you should break up with him, but try just seeing him only minimally for about a week. Maybe you're just being a bit too clingy. If he doesn't try to spend time with you or at least contact you after that, then maybe it's time to move on. Also, let him have his guy time if he wants it! If he ever invites you on one of these trips, it would probably be a good idea to go. Doesn't sound like he did, though, and that sucks. I'd be bummed if my bf didn't invite me on a fishing trip, but I would understand if it was only meant for the guys. There's always next time!

AuroraBeam 0

Jesus Christ #50. What is your superpower - being able to leap to conclusions in a single bound?

Anyway else bored with people coming to FML to whine about relationships? It's not like you HAVE to be with that person...

KiddNYC1O 20

Right on, #1. Quit being so needy, op.

pickleman14 0

ok guys need space, sometimes girls smother guys so stop stressing. yes i know im contradicting myself but people... dont comment on fml's and tell people to just end their relationships, just because you have no life and no relationship dosnt mean u have to try n end other people's shit. people need to grow up and realize that this shit is just a website to make fun of people... dumbasses!

usually " going on a trip" can be them being busy so people saying if I has time for a trip then he isn't, any thing that takes up time makes you busy.

EvilDave 13

If he has no time for you , why are you dating him?