Pay attention!

By anonymous - 04/12/2010 12:03 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend and I were arguing about how he was too busy for me. During that conversation, he was texting his best friend and then called by his brother to drive him home. Instead of returning to finish our conversation, he left to prepare for his fishing trip with his mates tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 331
You deserved it 6 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xlossofmex 0

You need to make him choose. A relationship takes two. If he isn't willing to put in time for you then you need to find someone else.

I would break up with him. if he can't focus when you're talking to him about something that's important to you he doesn't seem worth it.

Comments

The truth is he's just not into you. Break up and move on. Seriously.

This ^^^ Seriously OP. If you had any self respect you would have realized it by now.

that was the same as me and my bf towant to know how i fixed the problem? you should find your own hobbies, and make your own plans with your own friends. trust me, you'll feel happier, better about yourself, and he will be the one wanting to see you more.

Well OP, All I have to say is give your boyfriend his time with his friends and stuff. If, after that, he STILL isn't paying attention to you, MATURELY bring it up with him. If he still acts the same, then dump him. Not really a FYL or a YDI one this time.

ideasrule 13

What's wrong with your bf having his own interests and his own hobbies? If the OP doesn't like active boys who have a life, she shouldn't date them. Personally, the people I disrespect the most are those who do nothing all day long, and that applies equally to both genders.

ninofrank 0

Sounds to me like he is to busy

well i guess that proves it.. so dump him if you're not happy... simples!

good and safe solution... no need to explain man's point of view on a such thing like Love and Hate...

Don't nag him. It doesn't lead anywhere good. If he needs to drive his brother home, there's no problem with that. And don't be surprised if he doesn't want to spend time with you after you argue with him.