Pay attention!

By anonymous - 04/12/2010 12:03 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend and I were arguing about how he was too busy for me. During that conversation, he was texting his best friend and then called by his brother to drive him home. Instead of returning to finish our conversation, he left to prepare for his fishing trip with his mates tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 331
You deserved it 6 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xlossofmex 0

You need to make him choose. A relationship takes two. If he isn't willing to put in time for you then you need to find someone else.

I would break up with him. if he can't focus when you're talking to him about something that's important to you he doesn't seem worth it.

Comments

OwN3d3d 0

you should dump him, and when he tells you how much he wants you back just laugh at him and say your too busy to talk.

that_guy_ollie 0

seriousley op if you were having a fight why would he want to return when he can come back later once you're less cranky?

#69, it's FML. You don't expect people to be whining?

Why do people on FML seem to think that the OP is always the only incident? Like 'oh, he's going fishing, that's not bad, stop being such a clingy bitch'. ******* hell, if she's having this talk with him it's probably very bad already and **** I don't give a shit anyway, people are automatically going to call her a clingy bitch.

Well this is the only incident we know of. Anything else is only an assumption, and therefore everyone always comes to their own conclusions about the situation we know of.

can't stop a guy from going on a fishing trip

mjcdsjf 0

That or try to make him not have fun. Or deny him to be able to things without your permission. Yeah that should work fosho