Pay attention!

By anonymous - 04/12/2010 12:03 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend and I were arguing about how he was too busy for me. During that conversation, he was texting his best friend and then called by his brother to drive him home. Instead of returning to finish our conversation, he left to prepare for his fishing trip with his mates tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 331
You deserved it 6 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xlossofmex 0

You need to make him choose. A relationship takes two. If he isn't willing to put in time for you then you need to find someone else.

I would break up with him. if he can't focus when you're talking to him about something that's important to you he doesn't seem worth it.

Comments

wDeemish 0

Hmm, he's doing unimportant stuff -.- So he's not really ******* busy!! Ignore him all week.. and then break up with him he's worthless -.-

because an innane argument which accomplishes nothing is somehow more important than almost any other mildly productive task.

sorry but if i were in an arguement that i probably would take any excuse i culd get and use it, but that kind of arguement you might as well stay for.

You found the time to argu with him so you must still have the time to talk to him...

perdix 29

Were you taking the "pro" or the "con" in that argument? He is too busy for you, but only because you are clingy, needy and over-possessive. Learn to give a guy some space and get your own life, and maybe you'll be able to keep one.

Perdix - Cinn seems to have hax0red your account. You should change your password, dude. And check you bank statement. Cinn seems kinda squirrely. Watch your back.

*Looks innocent* Me? Look, I'm a picture of innocence! :P

perdix 29

Today, Cinn changed my password and then forgot it -- and I have an FML final on Monday! FML. Nah, Cinn is usually kind and supportive to whiny OPs. perdix calls out the spoiled, high-maintenance bitch for what she is, thus, you can tell this comment is genuine.

If I changed it, I wouldn't forget it, otherwise I'd have no more fun. :P Also, I only support the ones who might not be whiney and bitchy. The operative word being might.

DearlyBeloved20 3
bostonimann 0

YDI for not doing what it takes to keep his interest. I guarantee a little sexiness on your part and his brother is getting a lift someplace else.

wtf #21? You don't know anything about this couple. How old they are, how long they have been dating, what their views on abstinence are, etc. For all you know, they have been dating for only a month, are 14, and she wants to wait until marriage to share her body with another person. If they are just barely dating, she shouldn't have to fight for his attention by showing more skin, or offering a BJ, or whatever you were leading toward. The fact that you even think a woman should have to use her body to keep her man interested just shows how chauvinistic and boorish you are. OP - depending on how long you have experienced these issues in your relationship, it may be something that will be a constant problem. Unfortunately, you can't change people. He sounds self-centered and unable to commit to an actual relationship (which involves communication).

Assuming nothing beyond what's said in the FML: sometimes people are just busy, get over it.