Old habits die hard

By atsukobo - 10/03/2012 06:04 - United States

Today, I was half asleep and tried to cuddle my husband as we slept. Still dreaming, he yelled for me to leave his money alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 665
You deserved it 4 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol......well at least he didnt yell some other girl's name but still fyl

Now I anin't saying she's a gold digger...

Comments

TrinityisLife 22

I've been married for 14 years in July and my marriage is nothing like that. We support one another and work as a team. I'm sorry yours sucks so bad, but not every marriage is like that.

35- maybe you just married the wrong person?

ShroomsOnAcid 16

35, Your situation is not caused by "marriage", which really is just a couple of papers, but by the partner you chose and yourself. Marriage shouldn't be any different than a regular committed and exclusive relationship. Signing some forms and having a ceremony does not inherently in and of itself transform a person into a monster. Whether a relationship works out depends on both people involved and their ability to communicate and solve problems together, regardless of whether or not marriage is involved. Bitter couples become such through lack of communication and understanding. Married/committed couples are supposed to be partners, not enemies.

dixiefoxx 22

Yeah, what 49 said. I'm a girl and I think your wife is a bitch 35, but I won't be like that to my husband. I'm really laid back, and I'd want my own job so I don't have to keep bothering my husband about money.. Marriage is a great thing- it really is, you just married the wrong girl

melibear89 7

35 if your marriage is so bad why do you remain in it? If your that unhappy in it make the decision to get a divorce instead of becoming more and more bitter and resentful of your wife. Your continuing to make the choices to keep your self unhappy and bitter.

Cause it's called " cheaper to keep her" don't you know divorce is super expensive?

candice22_fml 4

And kids can be involved. Child support isn't cheap.

OP, bring it up with him when he's awake. He may be having issues at work and worried about his position. I'm sure that if you two talked you could find out where it came from.

When I first looked at your picture, I thought it was a pair of big saggy **** and a hand holding one, one tit being slightly disformed. Only when I zoomed in, did I realise it was just an innocent little cat. I feel ashamed.

I talk in my sleep too. I never believed my husband till one morning I was greeted by him and the recording of the twenty minute conversation we had while I was asleep. If your hubby will conversate with you in his sleep I promise great entertainment for you.

CursedSilent 1

Aw, my husband's a talker too. Once, in front of my sister, he shouted, "the dogs cluck and clang". My favorite was when he sat up snd yelled, "I need to do the essay". I asked what essay snd he yold me that it was the one the drawer. I reassured him that there was no essay snd he settled back down. About five minutes later, he grumbled "I told you I had to do the essay". Sure he didn't.

TrinityisLife 22

Sure he isn't being a john when he's out? O_O Yeah, this will prolly get buried........

hateevryone 14
superguppy19 3

Both my friend I talk in our sleep so yeah

Coulda been worse, I was having a bad dream once and woke up when my husband asked what the f was wrong. Turns out when I was fighting something in my dream I was pounding the hell out of my husband!