OK doomer

By KeepOnTruckin' - 07/05/2020 05:00

Today, it's been 3 weeks since I, a 17-year-old, have been working 50 hours a week at a grocery store trying to keep our shelves stocked during coronavirus panic-buying. It was also the day a customer informed me that, "All you teenagers are lazy and that's why the shelves are empty." FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 428
You deserved it 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As long as you know you’ve been working hard and helping people get the necessities during these crises, you don’t need any random persons approval! You keep doing what you’re doing! Thanks mate!

Hey keep working hard with the real customers appreciate it.

Comments

The customer is always right? Lol if you think that’s bad, let me know how you feel when you get cussed out for not having more of product they want. Or when they can’t use their coupons for with a 50% off sale.

As long as you know you’ve been working hard and helping people get the necessities during these crises, you don’t need any random persons approval! You keep doing what you’re doing! Thanks mate!

Hey keep working hard with the real customers appreciate it.

EmDizzle2007 28

that was a real customer. you think this op is on acid???

Probably because you spend 3 hours stocking shelves and 47 on your cellular telephones on TickTock, SnapChaps, wiping your Tenders and making birdcalls on that birding application. Pshaw!

henl4710 5

Says Pencil Dick from his phone making stupid comments on FML 47 hours a week.

BigSissy 14

Soooo many people really have no clue about your sense of humor!

DirtySalamander 9

what's a cellular telephone? learn the right terminology lol

not sure what country you're in, but in the US, minors can't work that much. might look into child labor laws......

DirtySalamander 9

during the pandemic it changes, look it up. as we are not in normal times.

Actually, 17 year olds can work just as much as any adult (just not on hazardous sites), according to US labour laws.

that's when you say "ok boomer" and simply walk away before they have a chance to respond.

If you want to be written up at work “ok boomer” would be perfect, although not worth it...

Ignore the haters who don't know what its like to be on the other end... sorry for that douche.

50? I was emancipated at 17 and out of school and they still wouldn't let me work 40 hours . That does suck though. People are jerks.