Not fair at all

By Anonymous - 28/04/2009 20:52 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend was complaining that we don't have "a song". Irritated, I told her that I'd put on the radio, and whatever song was playing was our song from now on. I switched on the radio, and "It's Not Fair" by Lily Allen was playing. Our song is about premature ejaculation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 327
You deserved it 61 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOLOL YDI dude. B) What she was trying to say was she wanted you to think about it, and do something romantic, and pick a song that really reminds you of her.

Sessee 4

...So, do you ejaculate prematurely?

Comments

My song is: "Dick in a Box" by SNL feat. Justin Timberlake.

whatnow444 0

You should check out the youtube video for that song. Every single comment that has been made on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE says something like, "I saw this on FML and I had to check it out". Now it has like 1,851,122 views. This website is so powerful

missus_butter 0

I'm mad about something completely unrelated and I want to take it out on you, and it would be SO EASY... but I don't have the heart. I don't know why. Bright side... At least you didn't realize she had anticipated your reaction, preset the radio, and timed bringing up the topic to coincide with a song she'd called and requested. Unless she did. She didn't, did she?

xx_hayleyy 0

#10- on of her songs is PROBABLY about the subject in the fml.(OUR SONG) (oh and this fml isnt about a break up.)

"When we go up to bed, you're just no good it's such a shaaaaaame!"

arienh4 0

#19, fyi England and America are not the only two countries in the world. Here in The Netherlands Lily Allen is also on all the time on the radio.

BTROCK 0

Why the hell would you do that o.O There's never anything good on the radio.

Haha classic! It would've been better if the song played was **** you by the same artist...gold man, gold..

Einthe 0
NoThankYouu 0

I'm sorry but this is seems fake... it reminds me of the OC where she complains to ryan how they don't have a song so he turns on the radio and says "whatever song comes on will be ours" and first it's some rap song but then he changed channels and forever young came on .....

lmao xD well write her a love song. and make that your song. GOD! use your imagination*says imagination like spongebob*