Not fair at all

By Anonymous - 28/04/2009 20:52 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend was complaining that we don't have "a song". Irritated, I told her that I'd put on the radio, and whatever song was playing was our song from now on. I switched on the radio, and "It's Not Fair" by Lily Allen was playing. Our song is about premature ejaculation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 327
You deserved it 61 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOLOL YDI dude. B) What she was trying to say was she wanted you to think about it, and do something romantic, and pick a song that really reminds you of her.

Sessee 4

...So, do you ejaculate prematurely?

Comments

You know, I've never actually listened to that song. thanks for making me LOL. :)

HAHAHAHAHA! That's something you'll never forget.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA thats really funny... i suggest u find a new song!

How is this a FML? It's not like you two can't pick a different song. .

Love that song but FML? Not so sure. i agree with just pick another song.

That's what you get for doing it that way...? She wanted something thoughtful. Although if the song actually fits, then this is more of a FHL...

the song is about premature ejacking but also how the girl cant get off -- hope you doing your part!

The real FML here is that from now on, when she hears that song, she will laugh. If she's in company, they will ask why, and she will say "Because it makes me think of my boyfriend." And you just KNOW how the crowd is gonna take it.

"Ooooh! I love this song, This can toota..... oh god... oh god.. not yet! not yet!.. . AAAAAAAAAAA! A! A! A! A!... Aaaah... ****. Sorry baby."