Not again

By orgasmsareoverratedanyway - 25/09/2012 17:42 - Norway - Myre

Spicy
Today, I realized just how clingy my boyfriend is, when he pulled out in the middle of sex, lay down and hugged me, and said in his "adorable" voice that he didn't really want to have sex, but cuddle. I wouldn't mind if it didn't happen so often. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 035
You deserved it 5 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least he loves you. Have you tried talking to him about it?

enormouselephant 15

At least he's sweet. Maybe if you start paying more attention to your vibrator he'll get jealous and get the hint...

Comments

ObsessedWithGays 7

I think that's ******* adorable. Its clear that he doesn't just care about sex. If it gets to the point where he never wants to have sex, you can always **********. Besides, girls reach ****** more often when masturbating anyway because you know what you like c;

I think the point is that OP does care about the sex, and her boyfriend doesn't...

I think it's always more fun to have a partner than doing it by yourself.

Masturbating just isn't the same. There's no substitute. I can't ****** during sex, but I still like sex. And while it may be easier for me to make myself ******, the experience is far better when my boyfriend does it for me.

ObsessedWithGays 7

I agree it's more enjoyable with a partner, I'm just saying if that's what it comes to.

I can't tickle myself. :P Masturbation is great but there's nothing like having someone that builds up the anticipation of the event for you. To me, masturbating is more of a quick fix.

it is sweet but he shouldnt stop half way. either day that before or after yoy do it

Hey. Be lucky he actually is just there for you you sound like you want a douchebag of a boyfriend op. don't take advantage of a sweet guy. Talk to him tell him that's to much he will back off. But atleast he's a really sweet guy and not just using you for sex.

Ins0mau 20

Wishing your boyfriend would sexually satisfy you does not mean you want a douchebag for a boyfriend. Although hugging and intimacy is obviously an amazing thing, good sex isn't a bad thing. Sick of all the puritans on this site.

Maybe he has health problems and is too embarrassed to tell you.

Silent_Thrill 17

OP's BF: Sorry babe, but I have this health problem that when I cum, I explode OP: Well, isn't that the idea? Seriously though, I know what you mean. For some people sex just hurts. I've read about women who were in serious pain when they were penetrated, even if it was just a pinky. Plus, there are some guys out there that have a problem where it actually hurts to cum. Poor bastards...

I think you're right. It definitely seems to me that there is more to this. Whether it be OPs boyfriend has trouble maintaining an erection, is scared to get her pregnant, doesn't find her attractive and is put off or something else.

OP some girls would kill to be in your position. Many people prefer companionship to sex , but by often do you mean over half the time. If that is the case maybe he's not a sexual person , not everyone cares about a sexual relationship. Sex may be pleasure full for many people , however he may just want love and affection. I suggest you have a talk with your boyfriend and evaluate this part of the relationship . You need to learn if you're compatible in all aspects of your relationship . Good luck with your relationship.

Maybe OP needs to cuddle with him and find someone else to get her off...

mongoose313 2

Why complain? Does not every woman dream of this?

perdix 29

Quitting in the middle of sex is just wrong. If the house catches fire, tell her to grab your shoulders and run out with her still mounted on the pole. Hopefully, you'll finish off before the firemen arrive. Their hoses will distract her!

Silent_Thrill 17

I don't know, perdix, seeing all those ripped firemen work a hose together might get her even more worked up! The only thing that would send her over the edge is if said firemen were all oiled up and grunting... like a lot of grunti... woah, it just got really hot in here!

agtxero 2

Maybe he doesn't have Penis confidence ?