Not again

By orgasmsareoverratedanyway - 25/09/2012 17:42 - Norway - Myre

Spicy
Today, I realized just how clingy my boyfriend is, when he pulled out in the middle of sex, lay down and hugged me, and said in his "adorable" voice that he didn't really want to have sex, but cuddle. I wouldn't mind if it didn't happen so often. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 035
You deserved it 5 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least he loves you. Have you tried talking to him about it?

enormouselephant 15

At least he's sweet. Maybe if you start paying more attention to your vibrator he'll get jealous and get the hint...

Comments

Well at least you know that he doesn't keep you around just for the sex; he just really wants to spend time with you.

Say, "Just a second, dear," and then finish yourself off in front of him, holding nothing back.

You could just go ahead and cuddle with him. Maybe the mood will re-appear somewhere in the middle of it? I think that it's good that he wants to actually spend time hugging and talking to you.

hateevryone 14

It could be worst. He sounds like a sweet guy. Hold on to him.

Sounds like holding onto him is the problem! *Ba dum tsss*

lacespace 8

Aka he knows he can't make you cum.

On the one hand it's sweet that he wants affection rather than merely sex, on the other hand it's selfish for him to assume that you.don't have sexual needs, particularly in the middle of sex. I imagine that experience must be very frustrating for you. If he cares about you, he should understand if you explain that to him. I'm not saying he should give you sex every time you want it, but he should at least show you the courtesy of simply telling you he's not in the of mood rather than leading you on and teasing you like that.

lilpanda4 5

I don't think that it is teasing particularly and he is just one of those guys that wants to have someone in their life rather than being intimate but I agree otherwise and op I am sorry I'm sure you have a lot of sexual frustration :/

If willingly stopping in the middle of consensual sex because you didn't want to do it in the first place isn't teasing, then I don't know what is.

The fact that you mentioned consensual made me chuckle at the alternative. Like, going through the motions of being about to rape someone, then just, "Nah, I'm only playing."

I meant that freely agreeing to have sex when you don't really want to and then stopping during intercourse is teasing. On the other hand if he objected to the idea to begin with but then was somehow coerced or forced into sex, then he wouldn't be a tease and OP would be a an asshole or worse. My guess is that in this case it's the former not the latter, but if I'm wrong about that then OP is the one who needs to be more considerate of her partner.

Well, I think we know who the woman in the relationship is...

Yes, we do. OP is clearly the woman in the relationship because we can see her gender symbol in the corner there.

83, you are very quickly becoming my new favourite person. I love how you're kicking traditional gender roles and stereotypes in the face. =D

According to my boyfriend, blue balls are a myth. But maybe he can only speak for himself. Maybe some men get blue balls while others don't.

Oh it exists. It happened a few times to me before.

39- Blue balls are not a myth, but they do not affect every man. I'm one of the lucky ones that is not inflicted with them.

I agree that not all guys are the same. Some have balls that are more sensitive than others. I've heard of guys being in severe pain because of blue balls while others can take a cold shower and be fine afterwards.

perdix 29

If he really wanted to cling to you, wouldn't it make sense for him to fire off his glue gun? You should try to find out if he treats his boyfriend the same way.

I guess I'm just a pig, but I've never even contemplated stopping during sex unless it was for a water break.

perdix 29

#44. I wouldn't even stop for a water break. Oink!