Not again

By orgasmsareoverratedanyway - 25/09/2012 17:42 - Norway - Myre

Spicy
Today, I realized just how clingy my boyfriend is, when he pulled out in the middle of sex, lay down and hugged me, and said in his "adorable" voice that he didn't really want to have sex, but cuddle. I wouldn't mind if it didn't happen so often. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 035
You deserved it 5 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least he loves you. Have you tried talking to him about it?

enormouselephant 15

At least he's sweet. Maybe if you start paying more attention to your vibrator he'll get jealous and get the hint...

Comments

dstluke 7

this isn't. clingy, it's controlling.

SApprentice 34

That's adorable, albeit frustrating. His sex drive just isn't as strong as yours.

That's definitely not the worst thing he could do. I wish my boyfriend wanted to cuddle more. He always wants to have sex. I mean ALWAYS! I enjoy sex and all, but I feel more like a sex toy sometimes. At least you know that he truely loves you.

So, either women complain about their boyfriends being too sex obsessed or about them being not 'manly' enough. You just can't win.

Man, the things I'd do if my bf did that.

To all the people saying it's cute... Uh, no, not if it happens in the middle of sex. If he said another time that he really wants to cuddle, that's nice. But presumably OP agreed to sex because she actually wanted to have sex, and she is left unfulfilled every time he quits halfway through. If you dO want to finish having sex OP, you should be honest and tell him so. Of course he has the right to stop, but it's inconsiderate to make a habit of quitting halfway through.