Not a real doctor

By silencio - 24/05/2012 10:44 - Canada - Ch?teauguay

Spicy
Today, my mom watched a Dr. Phil episode. She's now hysterical because she assumes me and my friends are involved in sex parties. All because a man on the TV said so. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 414
You deserved it 2 394

Same thing different taste

Comments

I remember when I thought Aliens were after my colon.

Just like if it is on the Internet it is true.

syley 5

Hey now, Dr. Phil is a genius! (looks at genius meme) yep.

Boygenius50 8

Everything you see on the Internet IS true, they did a study. Here's the link: http://www.ordinaryresponse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/trollface.png

The_Troller 14

No, GTFO. This isn't 4chan, and you aren't funny.

Boygenius50 8

^Wow. You couldn't think of anything else to say (probably because you realized that your comment was stupid and now are butthurt), so you dissed his gaming abilities on CallofDuty? Ouch. Seriously, shut the **** up.

Boygenius50 8

Actually, if anything I'm dissing the fact that he chose to include his CoD stats in his FML bio #nolife

81-This isn't twitter dumbass. It's FML. Save the hashtags. And so what if he chose to include it? It's none of your ******* business. If he wanted to, he could've added what his favorite **** sites are. It's his business, not yours. Again, shut the **** up.

Boygenius50 8

#fmlhashtagsaresick #maninthemachinehasabigstickuphisass #getoffyourhighhorsekid Edit: Also, you're from Georgia, therefore I win.

You're funny, Boy genius. No sticks are up my ass, but I have zero tolerance for dipshits like you. As a matter of fact, I think you need a stick shoved up your ass. Now you're just trolling. Hope you're enjoying yourself fucktard. Better make sure mommy doesn't catch you talking shit over the internet.

Also, the **** does living-emphasis on LIVING-in Georgia have to do with anything? I was born in Bromley, England asswipe.

Boygenius50 8

Who's gonna shove it up there, you? Bet you'd like that #****** Go back to failing geometry kid Edit: Fine, go brush your teeth.

Boy genius must have fallen out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down....then decided to try again.

More clever comments. Oh joy! Nah, I was thinking your dad would help you stick it up there. You do enjoy things up your ass right? 'Cause that's where your head seems to be. And stereotypes! How I do enjoy those! Trust me my teeth are fine, but at the rate you're going, your future will consist of brushing your teeth with toilet water. I'm done with this flamewar. Enjoy your sorry excuse for a life.

Boygenius50 8

Oh, 17 comments guy wants to come in and talk his shit #goaheadbigboy

Boygenius50 8

And MITM, you're clearly the greatest FML commented of all time, I'm sorry for not realizing it earlier :,( I respect your wisdom now.

Enough with the thread hijacking lets get back on topic.

^ I agree completely. Although I have already voiced my opinion, so I guess there's nothing else for me to do... *Walks away whistling and kicking can*

Marcella1016 31

Is it bad that I love watching the carnage of flame wars? Maninthemachine, I want to have your babies....

Blaqkeyeliner 6

Forget Facebook fights FML fights are so much better haha

tjv3 10

Tell her well yeah we pretend we are ancient Romans and have orgies

I don't know what it is about moms and Dr. Phil, but I bet they think his shit don't stank.

Life_is_FML 22

Actually, a DOCTOR. said it ( on tv) because that makes it way more valid

Oh yeah everyone has to trust everything they watch on t.v.

_ebbonyy 11

Sadly, that's how a lot of people are these days. OP's mum sounds more easily convinced then others, however :|

xoconnie 8

jesus christ thats so annoying. hopefully she'll get over that soon :/

fernclogger 5

Doesn't everybody believe the man in the tv?

Parents assume the worst of their kids..

Aug1508 9

Parents just need to have a little more faith in their children, seeing as they raised them.

maybe as a teen she was involved with sex parties, and after hearing Dr Phil say it she realized her child probably goes to sex parties all the time. parents always assume their child is doing what they did at that age.

Maybe it's the fact that the parents don't have faith in themselves. Being a mom is a hard job.

The_Troller 14

46- That would explain why my dad acts like I'm a druggie.

They do always assume the worst... Because they sit back and think what THEY did at our age. They know what's up, they ain't stupid..... Ha.

AppallingRogue 2

Well then my mom must have been a complete goody goody....

darcimckeown 3

this generation doesn't really make kids look very good. it sucks for the ones who are but that's just how it is.

Marcella1016 31

If they're going to assume the worst anyway, and not believe OP when she tells them it's not true, she should just "admit" it and say she'll stop. Looks like there's no winning with her mom anyway. I hate overly dramatic parents.

120 - better yet, join in! As long as OP is getting in trouble for it, she might as well enjoy those sex parties. Shut up, it's foolproof logic.

My mom assumes I get the best grades, don't have a boyfriend, and thinks I never do anything wrong. Yep, that was my mom in my age.

It's worse than that. Every generation our parents create some"fun" thing that we all must be doing and the media runs with it turning it into this big thing and using "confessions of real teens" to prove we are doing it they all get ratings boost we look at our parents like they are idiots and wonder how the hell something like what they thought up could be fun. Once we are parents the cycle repeats itself and rather than keeping in mind the bullshit we put up with as teens most parents conveniently forget and put their kids through the same shit. Here is the trick if it doesn't sound fun to you then it doesn't sound fun to them either.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Yeah, they can say society's failing and getting worse and people'll believe that! wait....

Dr.Phil only knows this due to his past experiences

tjv3 10

Dr. Phil has never gotten laid. Well maybe he has but he probably had to pay for it

KiddNYC1O 20

I get a feeling Dr. Phil was a mack daddy.

reddudeover 2

"It's time for a sexy party" -Stewie

You are from Quebec so I wouldn't be suprised. That should be the least of your mom's worries

What does OP being from Quebec have to do with anything?

Yes. I see OP is from Quebec. I was just asking does OP being from Quebec mean OP is a bad person?

TheDrifter 23

Nope, just that Quebecers love 3 things. Sex, poutine and protests. As op isn't out protesting, sex parties are the only logical conclusion.

U forgot smoking and taking money from the rest of Canada

^ screw the both of you. I'm from Quebec and I don't smoke, I don't protest and I don't participate in "sex parties". Montreal is one hell of a great city. Don't generalise. And we take money from the rest of Canada? Wow, way to talk out of your ass. We're just as much a part of this country as you people.

186 Lol butthurt Québécois Your province is bad and you should feel bad

With that logic, that means aliens are real... From the "history" channel...

Wait a second..... What are you telling me?

reddudeover 2

27 - That you've been probed, multiple times! :o

The_Troller 14

That was the hobo from across the street, not aliens.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Who are you to say aliens AREN'T real?