Mr Floppy

By rachiej8 - 10/06/2012 04:13 - United States - Fairlee

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I tried to have sex for the first time. Everything was going well, until he tried to put it in. A few minutes later, he said, "It's not hard enough." We tried for another half hour to fix that. We ended up eating ice cream. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 978
You deserved it 5 502

Same thing different taste

Comments

Guys. People like #2 breed, and vote. We are ******........... (accident prone and prone to accidents is the same thing!!) #2. I have a question. Why.... Are you?

Happens to everyone occasionally. Ice cream is a perfect way to handle the situation. Next time, just relax, let it happen, and don't make it about the fact its the first time.

Uhhh.... There's some guys on FML reading your that got it up. Just saying.

Don't worry about it - it's pretty normal

babyshaft408 8

Thumbs up cause she tells it like it is lol

Omg I so know the feelin!! For some reason my boyfriend goes limp after the first time even if he doesn't cum? I think somethins wrong!

Or he's very nervous. He'll gain confidence with time; though if he does feel something is wrong, he should go and see his doctor.

Find out how often he uses ****. That contributes bug time to problems like that. Been there done it. It can be an addiction.

Doesn't matter tried your best! No but in all seriousness you may want to evaluate your feelings for one another or maybe it was just nervousness. Who can know?!

Ahh it happens to the best of us. That happened to me just because I was nervous. The next time it worked and now me and my girlfriend have amazing sex!