Make it stop!

By guttedgirl - 04/06/2011 11:35 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out my ex-boyfriend's band has become quite popular on YouTube. My friends and sister won't stop singing their songs. Most of them were written after I dumped him, and go on to say how much better off he is without me and how horrible I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 387
You deserved it 23 563

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

this guy is going to be a legend, and just think, if you hadn't dumped him, you probably would have ended up being married to a rich famous guy

without her dumping him, he prolly wouldn't be popular on YouTube so OP wouldn't be married to a rich guy.

mandywaffles 0

You don't know why exactly OP dumped him, though. It could've been a good reason.

cheezebuiscut 0

Ok every1 who keeps saying Omg you shouldve stayed with him Please stop she couldve had a good reason to dump him and at least she respects herself enough to not date someone just because of fame & fortune

Tell them to choke on a fat one when they start singing his songs lmaooooo . You should be honored that he wrote a song about you though .

Well... he needed some kind of inspiration..

bluekid7 5

exactly what I was thinking

that's lame girl atleast your in some songs...?

Zombieslayer1 0

"He was a skater boy, she said ta ya later boy he wasn't good enough for her. Now he's a superstar slamming on his guitar..."

dudeitsdanny 9

Hahaha, yes! You beat me to it. I was gonna post the exact same part, too. Except I think it's "see ya later"

Zombieslayer1 0

Nope, I'm listening to it right now, it she said to ya later boy.

Zombieslayer1 0

I don't think I have to pay attention to someone who admits to being a prick.

says someone who thinks they're a zombie slayer...

OCDC 9

The lyrics do say "see you later boy". Sometimes it's kind of hard to tell in songs.

You might want to invest in a hearing aid...

Zombieslayer1 0

I looked up the lyrics on YouTube, I win.

OCDC 9

It doesn't count if you reference your own video. Google the lyrics and figure out how to admit you're wrong.

some peoples lyric videos are wrong too

chillinAK 9

MetroLyrics and Lyrics .com both agree - it's see you later boy....

"I looked up the lyrics on YouTube, I win." It was on the Internet, guys. Therefore its automatically correct.

Zombieslayer1 0

I admit it goes the other way for most of the song, but I'm almost positive it changes slightly for that one part.

a_nutritionist 10

someone has trouble letting go and admitting they messed up.

it's totally see ya later. to ya later makes absolutely no sense. she's givin him the boot, what do you say when you want someone to leave aside from "get out"? uh.....see ya later. ........to ya later....HA! dimwit...

JennaMarie420 2
HyundaiOwner7 0
XxMaseratiGurlxX 1
kaleighiscool 0
XxMaseratiGurlxX 1
jennifer93 0

danggg. oh well no one knows it's about you I bet

You dumped him, he dealt with it with music. He made the most of it, succeeded and now you're butt-hurt because he really is better off.