Make it stop

By Elephant1718 - 12/06/2013 01:16 - United States - The Dalles

Today, I was looking forward to my only day to sleep-in this month while I'm balancing school and work. I was rudely awakened at 6 am by my sister and her friend trying to make pancakes, burning them, and setting off the fire alarm in my house for half an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 879
You deserved it 3 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That truly sucks OP....I know the feeling of losing that one chance of sleeping in....

Comments

I hate that! My sister used to do that to me constantly on weekends because she needed help with the Xbox or DVD player.. Most of the time it was just finding the right input for it to be on or plugging it in. While my mom who's always up and knows how to do everything just sends her to me.. Regardless of the time or how late I was up.

So no sleep AND no pancakes? Ain't that a bitch. FYL

Reading FML's really makes me appreciate not having siblings.

Corrupt_waffles 13

Yeah. For a while before I discovered FML I thought it would be cool to have a sister or a brother. Now I just look back at younger me and laugh. Only child and damn happy.

skyeyez9 24

My 9yr old is an only child, and she doesn't want a sibling either. We cant have anymore kids anyways due to medical reasons. But I would think its weird to care for two or more kids since I am so used to just one. I enjoy the quiet and calm in my home. When I visit family and my little nieces and nephews are running around, screaming and roughhousing I think to myself "How to these other parents raise multiple kids without going crazy?!"

CallMeWindSock 24

I know the feeling, OP. Hope you got some rest after all!

BreynHope 11

Seemingly an accident, but still annoying. Immaculate timing that they choose to burn the house almost down on the one day you're trying to sleep in. I'd be pissed, too.

upallnight11 19

People that like to eat breakfast before noon probably.

Oh well, at least you got to sleep in until 6am. That's something.