Love is…

By Anon - 01/05/2009 14:17 - United States

Today, I had woken up very excited to celebrate my 21st birthday. I rolled over in bed and asked my boyfriend if we could go out to the park to have a picnic, considering the lovely weather. He looked up at me and said, "You wish I loved you that much." He rolled back over and slept until 3pm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 695
You deserved it 9 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would dump his bootie in a heartbeat. If he cant do something nice for your birthday now, and has the audacity to say that now, he will only get worse with time. You can do so much better. Happy 21st :)

kick his ass out of bed and make him take you to the park, its your day. :)

Comments

ondreeuhlace 0

wowwww. i dont care how much you like him,break up w/ him. who the eff would say that to their gf? wut a dick =]

I think if this guy had a night job, it would have been mentioned in the post. Anyway, to reiterate, dump him.

yo 14 i love that song. kind of random to mention it here, but yeah go you = ) anyway yeah, you should really do the same thing on his birthday. and happy birthday OP.

u deserved it, im sure if u aint blind u can see shit like this coming

Today I read several stories on FML about boyfriends being absolute jerks. Even these jerks can get a girlfriend and I can't. FML.

Grab the selfish asshole by the balls, hard enough to raise his voice an octave for the next 18 months, and drag his naked worthless ass out into the street, and drop him there.... then lock him out, and get dressed up and go out with someone WORTH YOUR TIME and have a fantastic day. And I'm with #101 - Been used by women looking for someone to make their car payment for them, but all the really nice women are with useless oxygen theives like this rat turd! I DREAM of being able to give a woman a memorable "special day" like a 21st birthday! (Bad example maybe... being 39, not so many 21 year old women are looking for a guy almost twice their age...). Go find a guy who can interact with a woman as another human being, and leave this waste of skin in the street.

claiireee1 0

time for a new boyfriend! :)

the man needs his sleep. i want him to make an FML saying "Today, my girlfriend tried to wake me up before 3pm to celebrate her 21st birthday, I kindly explained to her it wasn't MY birthday, she got all pissy and wrote about me on this thing called the interweb, FML"