Lost

By Anonymous - 19/04/2013 10:17 - Germany - Berlin

Today, it's my only day off work in a while. I told my boss I'd be available via phone in case of emergencies. So far I've been called three times: To ask how the fax works, to let me know it's a slow day, and to ask me where the letter R is on a keyboard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 970
You deserved it 5 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your boss or coworkers don't know where the letter R is on a keyboard, then it is definitely an emergency and they need to go back to grade school.

knight0748 5

Sounds like he's screwing with cuz it's a slow day. :/

Comments

gabe222 25

I'd like to buy the letter 'r', or should I just guess the phrase? What's my prize Pat?

perdix 29

#53, you get a slap on the wrist for using the r-word. See, I was cool by omitting the R's ;) For $100, you can get Vanna to slap you elsewhere.

For $200 will she pinch my nipples between scrabble tiles Q and V?

\ 28

I'd recommend you call and ask him about his kids are doing. :)

those sound like grade A emergency phone calls to me. I'm just kidding, but seriously it sounds like you're working with a bunch of morons.

"Please Record Your Message After The Tone". *BEEP* Next time, scene all your calls and then decide if you want to return it or not.

perdix 29

Life is much better when you take off from work and they don't miss you at all, right? Look, put up with the shit today and angle for a raise and a promotion in the near future.

c4rpi0 20

Maybe you should be the boss

Epikouros 31

The letter R is between E for Eediyat and T for Troll.