Look!

By dinosaurboy - 06/02/2010 20:01 - United States

Today, my mom and I went to the mall to look for some boxer briefs. While looking, I saw two girls I knew from school, so I went over to say hello. At least, that was my plan, but my mom screamed, "Look! These have dinosaurs on them!" They left the store giggling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 688
You deserved it 5 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Darksect0r13 0

Pretty embarrassing. But most importantly, did you get that pair of awesome dinosaur underwear?

Comments

OR, ask you mom if they have a bigcockasaurus on them... cause those are the only acceptable kind!

SamInLaLaLand 0
hayzee007 0

the way i see it is your mom helped you out by pointing out the dinos for you.. cuz dinos are AMAZING

hpotterluvr 0

what the ****! u shop with ur mom? u should ditch that bitch in the middle of a crowd or threaten to **** up with her if u don't get to go alone!

WHAT THE **** HAS BECOME OF THIS PLACE??!?!?!?!?!? KINDERGARTEN??? IF YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL OR YOUNGER, GET THE **** OUT!

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Don't tell half of FML's population to GTFO :[

Ajjas013 6

Yeah don't be hatin' on the youth bitch! You're just jealous.

*note to self. bf's birthday is coming up. must find dinosaur boxers. RAWR! (& seriously, I still go shopping with my parents- yes, even underwear shopping. and I'm 24. I'm not gonna turn it down if they're paying for it!)

ShutterSp33d 0

that's not really the same situation. Lots of guys go shopping with their mom or have their mom shop for them until they're like 18 and sometimes older. In no way, shape, or form is that equivalent to shopping with your dad. it's different. Plus, they might have been laughing because it's cute.

why is everyone saying that it is embarrassing to shop with your mom? Until your your own i think its perfectly reasonable to shop with your parents. Are you guys just so insecure that you can't be seen near your parents anywhere?

WhoDatNation96 0

It's a parent's main goal to embarrass their children