Lizard queen

By Anonymous - 05/07/2023 06:00

Today, someone tried to guess my age. They guessed 45, then 39. I'm 35 and just spent $20,000 on plastic surgery to make myself look more youthful. FML
I agree, your life sucks 171
You deserved it 1 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Having plastic surgery is probably why they're guessing you being older than you are. A lot of times it's pretty obvious someone had some work done, and it's usually older people trying to be younger. And who would get plastic surgery at 35 to look younger?

How old did you look before the surgery? 60?

Comments

How old did you look before the surgery? 60?

Having plastic surgery is probably why they're guessing you being older than you are. A lot of times it's pretty obvious someone had some work done, and it's usually older people trying to be younger. And who would get plastic surgery at 35 to look younger?

who in the hell gets plastic surgery at 35 to look younger?!?!?!?

The guesser still thinks you're 45 and is just being polite by pretending to accept your ****-and-bull story. If your next plastic surgery is a boob job, your age will be a non-issue.

if you're 35 trying to look 20, ydi yourself. if I see work done I'm going to guess pretty high. age gracefully and use a good moisturizer.

While your face may be tighter, and your Tummy tucked, the hands will remain wrinkled. My question is, who are you trying to impress? Are you still seeking a potential mate? Someone who should like you for who you are and not that you look 25.

anonnymouse1812 7

neat trick. that shit makes you look older imho