Learning curve

By diapersplease - 07/06/2015 01:17 - United States - Buffalo

Today, I found out my husband potty trained my stubborn three year-old son who prefers diapers. He managed this by peeing with him and "sword-fighting" with their urine streams. I now have to clean pee off the ground every time he urinates. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 733
You deserved it 2 769

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ktiskool 18

Make them clean it up and see how much longer it lasts

Comments

zeusdom 15

I'm sure that must have "pissed" you off

Not as much as this repeated toilet pun does.

I'd have upvoted this if it weren't in quotes. We're not stupid. We can spot a pun.

Well you know what they say, it's better to he pissed off than pissed on

Think about all the money you are saving not buying diapers anymore.

I don't get why she doesn't make him clean it up instead. It's his mess.

Because she knows her work and does it *grabs popcorns* :3

This is the 21st century, get with the times. Sexism isn't cool.

psychopolarbear 28

She wanted her son to use the bathroom. He did. He used the whole bathroom floor around the toilet while sword fighting. I'd say the tactic worked just fine.

CVTTRVN 19

Im with #55. Make ur hubby clean up his mess!

ktiskool 18

Make them clean it up and see how much longer it lasts

My thought is , why on earth would she clean it up? Unless it is the only bathroom or something. I wouldn't want to clean anyone else's fluid up of I can help it. Besides everyone knows sword fighting belongs outside not in the house.

Your pun is bad,And you should feel bad...You basically took #1's comment by the way...

#8 - Your reference is bad, and you should feel bad.

#8 both comments were written at almost the same time. #4 just had the misfortune of hitting submit later than #1. What would be the point in copying?

It would seem that urine for a long day, OP.

^ #1 and #4, this is how a pun is done. Without making it obvious.

I guess you win some and you lose some...

If it works it works? Anyway, straighten out there path. Hehe, see what I did there?

Yuck! I would make them clean it up, OP.

You gotta give the man props I mean at least he taught him how to use the toilet now all you gotta do is teach him how to clean his mess after he's done.

Exactly. Our dad can explain to him that a "Gentleman" always fixes his mistakes and cleans up his messes.