Kinky

By sad_dad - 24/10/2009 17:35 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I got home from work and heard the shower in my bathroom running. Thinking my wife was taking a shower, I got completely undressed and walked in. My wife wasn't in the shower. Instead, I found my daughter and her boyfriend in the shower, making out. There was an awkward moment of silence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 172
You deserved it 10 310

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blland 0

One golden scene for Romeo and Juliet should have had. Enter Capulet. "Wherefore art thou in my bathroom? Cannot thee afford thy own?"

WOW_idc123 0

Comments

thebawss 0

I would of hopped right in and told the bf your family showers together all the time. to save water.

allisadawn91 8

Hahah!!! Oh my god I laughed harder at this comment than the actual fml! So great!!!

Lagunaguitar 0

wouldve been better if daughter or bf posted. but still FYL

Ew, why would you just assume that? Dumbass OP

FatJoke321 0

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha so akward.

Why would you just assume that it was your wife? YDI.

jchansfan 0

Because it was in their shower[his+his wife's], not the family one. lol

It is OP's shower, why would there be anyone else in his shower?

probably wrong of you to assume. um. why didn't they lock the door? and why were they in YOUR shower? damn. but wow... how awkward. for all of you. how long have they been going out? he could be a perfectly lovely boyfriend, but now things are gunna be so awkward! damn. that sucks. awkward for both, and scary for them! the boyfriend would be freaking out soooo bad, and the daughter too. damn... don't assume. maybe knock first? um. just in case? even if its not likely. but yeah... sucky...

to answer your questions, some people get turned on if its naughty like that.