Kinda rude

By Anonymous - 29/10/2009 20:38 - United States

Today, I work as a cashier, and as always, I asked the customer paying credit to sign the "sheet" of paper. I received a dirty look from one woman who apparently talked to the manager about me, saying I had asked her to sign the "shitty" paper. I have now been warned for "derogatory language." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 645
You deserved it 2 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Next time, ask her to sign the "penis paper." When the manager asks, say you said "piece of paper."

Did anyone else immediately think of the City Wok guy from South Park when they read this?

Comments

Repeat after me, "slip of paper." It sounds better, and you can avoid any unnecessary "slips" of the tongue.

iwannafuckyaman 0

OP most likely said to sign the "sheet a paper" Because most people don't make the "F" sound when they say of.

repat after me recipt please sign the recipt please not can u sign this sheet of paper its called a recipt god damn americans learn english (btw sorry if i spelled recipt wrong its not a word i have to spell often so whatever )

star_ver 0

How about you learn how to spell before you talk shit? And learn some punctuation while you're at it, moron.

So much for knowing English. You can't even spell, much less speak, the language properly. Stop being a hypocrite, and go read a book.

IN CASE YOU FUCKTARDS DIDENT NOTICE I LEFT A MESSAGE TO FUCKTARDS LIKE YOU SAYING THIS IS THE ******* INTERNET WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SPEELING AND GRAMMAR EXCEPT GRAMMAR NAZI"S

I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS LOCK SO THAT MEANS I'M YELLING

You apparently have no idea how bad being written up for anything can effect one's employment. Once you've been written up just once, and your boss doesn't like you, they'll use that one time you were written up against you to fire you.

maybe you should call it a receipt?! makes MUCH more sense

fakemylife 2

Next time you'll ask her to sign the "piece" of paper and she'll think you said "pissy paper".

956TXking 0
QuentinM95 0

This is why people dislike Americans...

oh boo hoo. The lady thought I said a curse word but I would never do that. Not even in God Damn Hell. You call this a FML. Nothing bad even happened. If the lady comes again, try to pronunciate. Problem solved.