Just do it

By tulisa - 21/02/2015 04:25 - United States - Alexandria

Today, I witnessed the beautiful sight of a tiny baby bird struggling to take flight from its nest. "You can do it," I muttered, which I guess my asswipe of a cat heard as "Quick, go kill that bird and scar me for life, please." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 368
You deserved it 4 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rawrshi 25

They might have thought you were staring at it because you were hungry but too stupid to catch it yourself. :D

Comments

**** dog lovers and cat haters cats ftw

That sucks, but cats are cats. It's in their nature to hunt.

Eyalsh 32

tell that to my cat, who watched a rat run from the door to the bathroom while sitting under the christmas tree. his only reaction was to lick his junk and destroy some more ornaments afterwards.

What a lazy bones cat! I used to have a cat who would go and catch chipmunks in the backyard and put them at my feet (still alive!) and catch it again when it ran away.

Cats are predators; what did you expect?

somechick8266 14

If you wanted an animal that sucked at hunting, you should have gotten a dog... or a toddler.

But few are as good as your average cat.

Dogs are good hunters and can catch way bigger animals than cats can. The difference is that dog owners usually train their dogs not to do that and teach them how to behave whereas cat owners usually don't put any effort into teaching their cat anything.

asm9296 3

theres like a foot of snow in Virginia now. how are baby birds there now?

People should stop letting their cats outside then. So many problems solved at once.

Actually only one problem would be solved; and that would never happen.

bleedingglitter 24

It's a predator. Dogs will do the same thing.