It's sus to us

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - New Orleans

Today, I got lost, and eventually noticed that I'd passed by the same house a few times. Apparently somebody who lives on that street noticed as well, because the next time I passed by, the police were waiting for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 425
You deserved it 4 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did they at least give you directions?

Seems like a blessing in disguise to me.

Comments

astralvagan 20

Honestly, how do you explain to cops that you're lost and not a stalker and get them to believe you?

rokolodo 10

In my neighborhood if you offer directions you'll get punched in the nose! Works both ways. U never know who's wondering the streets or who lives in the houses. Big city living, I knooooow.

nola187 5

Same thing happened to me. I was looking at a house for sale. I return with my wife and someone called the police because I looked suspicious in that neighborhood two days in a row.

That's when I'd sigh with relief pull up along side the officer and ask for directions

olpally 32

I imagine you'll try not to get lost in that neighborhood again. Haha. Tell the cops what happened and ask for a ride. :)

RedPillSucks 31

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I drove round, weak and weary, past the same house oh so frequent, the battery on my GPS spent. Off the road I pulled over, seemingly nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my car window. "You lost or sumpin?" said the visitor. Alarmed I suppressed a scream, "Just checking directions, and nothing more".

Just be glad that the town's police are so efficient. If I made a call like that here, we'd probably be waiting for about an hour before anyone arrived. I hope you found the place you were looking for in the end OP! :)