It's not me, it's you

By notjustfat - 20/04/2016 23:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend said he was no longer sexually attracted to me. He then followed that with, "But don't worry, it's not because you're fat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 751
You deserved it 2 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have told him good, because you weren't sexually attracted to him either. But it's not because of his micro penis.

Comments

Kick him to the curb girl! Life is too short and the more time you waste on this jerk, the more time you spend being away from the one who will appreciate ALL of you!

salmanch 15

Mix viagra in his glass after that u should attract him for all...

Getting a boner doesn't make you horny. It just makes you uncomfortable in awkward situations. If he doesn't feel any sexual attraction then OP needs to consider a non-sexual relationship or leaving him.

Yeah, let's totally drug him. That will totally turn him on.

There's plenty of fish- keep searching for the keeper

Sex is just one dimension of love I don't know why people think that it is the main dimension and decide about love on that behalf. It's so much I want I want, love also means to give. Think that's why it's there is so many divorce happening

Of course it's not, but the dude was completely tactless about it.

uhnevermind 24

Sex is a really important part of relationships for most people. And if it is, than staying in a committed relationship without sexual attraction usually ends up the relationship failing one way or another. Like #24 said, it's more about his tactlessness than lack of sexual attraction.

Never be with someone who says such terrible things to you. So what, is he not attracted to you mentally? Anyone with any respect towards their significant other would never be so cruel.

It's because you're fat, sorry op. Maybe dump him, get an amazing body and then meet him somewhere to "say hi" vengeance is very sweet.

Jesus Christ! You sound like her boyfriend! I bet you'd be great for him... Come to the dark side.

pleeease tell me you at least tried to slap the stupid out of him

Do people not respect love of personalities anymore?

There's asexuals, so yeah. For others, sexual attraction tends to be required as well as mental and emotional attraction.

Today my boyfriend told me he wasn't sexually attracted to me anymore and hadn't been for a while. Then he followed up with actually I don't want to be with you anymore because you are too fat! I weigh 135 lbs.