Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

By hippie88 - 05/10/2019 04:00 - United States - New York

Today, I figured out why I've used triple the amount of cellphone minutes than I usually do over the past month since moving out. Is it because I suddenly have a social life now that I'm living on my own? No. All those calls were made to my mom because I'm lonely. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 378
You deserved it 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What kind of ancient phone plan do you have that you actually need to track minutes?!

bl3ur0z3 17

Minutes? In 2019? Call your carrier and get a new plan.

Comments

What kind of ancient phone plan do you have that you actually need to track minutes?!

bl3ur0z3 17

Minutes? In 2019? Call your carrier and get a new plan.

At least you racked up minutes with your mom. When I call my mom, she answers, "New phone, who dis?", laughs and hangs up.

At least you identified your problem. Go get a social life. Or a hobby. Or a pet.

at least you have someone that you can call when you do feel lonely. a suggestion however, pick a direction from your front door, either north, south, east, or west, and start walking in that direction. enter the first social establishment that you come across in that direction and begin talking to people. it may be awkward, you may not be the most comfortable and outgoing person, but you will begin to develop a social life outside of your home. as an alternative to this, Tri a console game like Destiny 2 or Warframe. both are free to download and play, though you do need a premium account on your system Network in order to access some of the content. both games do you have very robust and helpful communities.