Inappropriate

By aninnocentonlooker - 04/12/2011 05:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was driving my drunk best friend and his "new friend" back to his house. Halfway, this new friend started to give him head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 492
You deserved it 3 903

Same thing different taste

Comments

as the designated driver you deserve a certain reward from this "new friend" as well

leadman1989 15

Bj Please tell me that stands for began juggling.

CadillacPimpen 6

It ain't no fun if the homies can't get none!

lmaoatall 6

Driving miss. Daisy. Hey, that can be a new nickname for him.

One time my older brother was driving and his girlfriend started jacking him off while he was driving. THAT'S scarier.

ObeyCyn 4

Sounds like something I would do (if only I had a boyfriend)

jadee000 0

Why did I automatically assume that his "new friend" was a guy? -___-

I thought the same. Probably the way it was worded

cajekraze 7
supercrack11 1

Well the op did't say "the friend" was male or female so couldn't be all bad

Your best friend made a new friend while drunk and the new friend was going to his place. Surely you didn't think it was to play video games or discuss literature. It's a little inconsiderate to engage in sexual acts in someone else's car without permission but if they were in the back and your eyes were on the road, it shouldn't be too much of a distraction for you. Let your friend have his fun. When he sobers up, tell him he'll need a new designated driver from now on.

RedPillSucks 31

I must be old, but for some reason, ImaginaryFoe, I imagined this big car with bench seats in the front. They were all sitting up front and the new friend was giving the BJ to his friend right next to him. Impractical, I know, but that was my first thought.

RPS, that would truly be an FML regardless of what the friend was doing. Being a designated driver in an old "gas-guzzler" is a special kind of torture.

barneystinson555 12

is his new friend a guy or a girl?

hannahmorgan06 7

That's what I'm wondering.....

barneystinson555 12