In on it

By u raised him - 10/02/2018 01:30

Today, my 17-year-old son attempted to rob the bank I work at while I was off shift. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 404
You deserved it 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And that's when you said "Dont call the cops, call an ambulance cause I'm about to kick his ass!", right?

manb91uk 22

I think he might have misunderstood the concept of ‘Bank of Mum and Dad’ somewhat don’t you think?

Comments

And that's when you said "Dont call the cops, call an ambulance cause I'm about to kick his ass!", right?

The worse part? It was "Bring Your Kid Into Work Day."

Did the others recognize him? Or was he wearing a face mask and removed it when he was arrested?

manb91uk 22

I think he might have misunderstood the concept of ‘Bank of Mum and Dad’ somewhat don’t you think?

That's horrible! Not only is he a criminal, but he's a stupid criminal. Bank robberies nowadays only average a 4000 dollar take even IF you succeed, which most don't due to the amount of security these days. And at a place where he's likely to be recognized too.

Not too sure about your figures. My bank was robbed of $25,000. They are still looking for the robber two years later. I asked if they were able to slip a dye pack into the loot and was told that they are not allowed to do that (I assume some kind of law that I didn't know about).

Probably the “ robbers get pissed when ****** with and might shoot someone” law

I did say "average". Every once in a while someone does manage to be more successful than most.

At least he didn't hold you at gun point. That would have been an awkward police report!

boopingsnoot 24

It's like the inverse of a Scooby Doo episode: the employee pulls off the mask to reveal his meddling kid

Lobby_Bee 17

You have been joking about how easy it is for you to rob the bank at home?

Idream 7

Damn, that's bad! You probably shouldn't have talked about your job much at home, like :"I'm counting so much money every day..." :D